Friday, December 12, 2014

On Day Two

The day today started lazily at close to 10:00 with a pertinent struggle to rise from the night's slumber, but my eventual success was rewarded with a moderately long hot shower and a pop-tart.  Several hours later I braved the roads and highways on a journey to see someone very dear to me, someone who appreciates the destruction of an artistic medium with so few as ten words and the same picture twice.  Movies were watched, food was eaten, my abject horror at playing Five Nights at Freddy's was found hilarious by all involved, except for me, of course.

Of note:  At the same strip mall I beheld the almost-foreboding form of that same business man, tall and vaguely sinister.  Perhaps he simply works at one of the stores, or was on lunch break from some other nearby place of business.

Also, as I was arriving at the abode of my fine companion, there stood a black dog which conjured an almost unnoticeable sense of dread. However, there was to be no stopping my naming it Trevor and musing on the machinations of that colourless figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment