Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day Seven

At dawn I rose from my dreams, though my dreams in question are gone from my memory; perhaps they may return, though.  The day was lethargic, as I've come to expect from a break from school; a Let's Play of a mod of quite poor quality for Amnesia: The Dark Descent occupied near to two hours of the cold, quiet morning.  That sinister sense of paranoia returned today, to the point where I could almost hear an otherworldly whispering; perhaps just a symptom of what little horror existed in the Amnesia mod.

Several hours and a meal later, my pervasive paranoia disappeared just as quickly as it had overcome my mind.  Some strange compulsion to not inscribe this post encroached upon my thoughts, but I successfully fought back against the baying of that non-corporeal hound.


No comments:

Post a Comment