Friday, December 19, 2014

Day Nine

The day began at 9:30 with a warm shower, a light meal, and Facebook.  The winter air was, as expected, cold and moderately unforgiving, and a light rain further amplified the ever-present grimness of the season's climate.

The majority of the day, after making the drive at close to 11:30, was spent in the presence of my fine companion, last seen three or so days prior.  My joy in their company was insurmountable, and, as such, no feelings of fear or paranoia struck me today.

As I arrived, I beheld the presence of that familiar, yet ever-so-slightly sinister black dog, which I recall naming Trevor.  I once again pondered on the daily workings of that sleek, agile figure as I witnessed it running off into the nearby woods, presumably on the hunt for a meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment