Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day Twenty Seven

The day started at a much more acceptable 10:00 this morning, with me awakening to the sounds of the neighbours doing yardwork and whatnot.  Recalling that, when last the neighbours concocted such cacophony, that strange, pale man was first seen, I swiftly dashed to the window in order to determine the presence, or lack thereof, of that same man.  He was nowhere to be seen, to my relief.

As the hours wore by, I found myself frantically typing away at my trusty, if aging, laptop.  To my dismay, a drink was spilt on the keyboard, causing several of the keys to grow unresponsive and sluggish.  One key, the letter 's,' broke off entirely, leaving me to type upon the rubber innards beneath the plastic letter-square.

Shortly thereafter, I once again beheld the soothing presence of my lovely companion, and, after a mildly lengthy meal, saw the relatively new film Into the Woods, and were both disappointed by the lack of cohesion of the film's plot points.


No comments:

Post a Comment