Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day Thirty Two

The day started at 11:00, to the silence of an empty college town before the term starts.  All of my roommates are here, though, so I wasn't completely alone for the day. The one who shares the top floor with me and I went to lunch and GameStop, where I procured L.A. Noire and a Frozen plastic cup - a little odd of a thing to find at a GameStop, really.  While I was paying for those two items, the cashier handed me a little slip of paper in addition to the bag and receipt, which said "this is a Deep blog."  I don't know what it could mean.

Returning home, I watched the commentary on my Marble Hornets DVDs and continued to unpack.  Since my break is drawing to its inevitable end, so too will this blog be concluded.  It's been quite fun writing for it every day, but once school starts, I don't think I'll find time for it.

Good bye, dear readers.  Maybe we'll meet again some day in the distant future.


No comments:

Post a Comment