Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Day Twenty One

The day started late, with me waking up at 11:00 to a warm shower and left-overs from the night before.  Of course, it was New Year's Eve, so I knew that I was to travel the distance to my fetching companion, but I was more wary than usual while driving; drunkards on the roads and whatnot.  I was lucky enough to come across exactly none, but I did notice the homeless, blind man from several days prior, idly chatting with some pedestrian, though, on reflection, I don't recall anything about him or their conversation. I was busy driving, though, so that's probably why.

The evening was, of course, delightful, despite my lacking memory.  However, this time I saw not one, but two sinister black dogs.  The first was Trevor, I recognised, and the second I decided to call Steve, and I mused on the adventures of those two ebon hounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment